diumenge, 22 de maig del 2011

Final Reflection

-Not, its my last writing for explain about my evaluation of English since we began the course until now.

During this year we have doing a lot of different writings. I can see differences with my first writing document and my last composition, for example now I know more vocabulary than the beggining of the course and you can see this in my last composition because I speak about the environment.

About my two oral presentation I have to accept that the second it's better. One of the things that I think this it's in the first oral presentation I studied more. But I think that the better was the reading exam because it was about a book that we have read and when I am doing an oral presentation I am nervous and in this exam only you explain everything to your teacher.


-This is my best oral presentation: http://annaenglishspace-2batx.blogspot.com/2010/11/oral-presentation.html . It's about google and I did with my friend Kim. I choose it and not other because this oral presentation I wasn't nervous, the vocabulary was more rich and we used discourse markers.

ANd my best writing is: http://annaenlighspace-2batx.blogspot.com/2010/11/justin-bieber.html . It's about Justin Bieber and I think that it's the best writing because I wrote about a topic that I want. I think that the structure it's fine and also the vocabulary. When you write about a topic that you want, you know more information about it and it's better.


-I wish that in the future I will learn more English. For this reason the next year I will do a subject with English in the University, if I can I like travel abroud...

-I think that my level in second of batxillerat it's better than the first of batxillerat. The things that I don't like do it's for example the blog, because I think it isn't efficient. For example do writings it's good, but it's better doing in class and give to your teacher, and after see your mistakes, but only this is my opinion.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada