divendres, 26 de novembre del 2010

Oral presentation

When I was doing my oral presentation:
I spoke about differents the history of google. We used a powerpoint. Approximately my part during five minutes. I try to looked my companions and my teacher. I tried didn't look my notes. I moved my hands almost all the oral presentation because I was nervous. We organized all the information in two parts: first how devoloped google and the second part the different sub-servicies about google. We used words like: first, then, now, after. All of my companions know what is google, but I am secure that they don't know about the history. We searched information in the internet in different pages. I think that my grammar was good, but with some mistakes. My vocabulary wasn't much rich and varied. I used some sentence linker like: and, also. But I dind't use pause fillers. I found all my words for know the pronunce, but maybe some of they I pronunce bad. I check some words in a dictionary. I think that I used a monotone tone all the time. I think that I spoke very fluid, because I studied my text. I believe that I got a mark of 6.5.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada